Here are some of the stories and people we’re looking for today – If you can help, please get in touch:
- Women who have kept a secret debt from partner.
- Women who got pregnant as a result of 50 shades of Grey.
- Women whose love life has completely changed as a result of 50 shades of Grey.
- Any ’50 shades of Grey’ related stories!
- Female alcoholics (particularly young women).
- Your racy or interesting relationship stories.
- Female victims of love rats or conmen.
- Women with addictions to weird things.
- Strong crime stories / victims of horrific crimes.
- Couples who gave up on IVF and then got pregnant.
- Girls who have been inspired to give up their TOWIE lifestyle to be an Olympian or take up sport.
- Couples who have cheated on each other but are still together.
- Extreme weight loss stories (over 8 stone).
- Women who have really young toy-boys, or much older partners.
- Women who go on holidays looking for love or casual relationships.
- Strange coincidences (all family born on same day etc).
- Love triangles where all three people would appear in the article.
- Women with eating disorders or women who overcame eating disorders.
- Female who became exercise obsessed – going to the gym to forget about her breakup and becoming obsessed.
- Female who became a shopaholic – shopping her way out of a broken heart.
- Female who had a dramatic breakover – change haircolour, makeup, clothes etc after a breakup.
Please get in touch if you think you could help with one of these magazine or newspaper stories. We will pay you for your participation, or we can offer Â£50 for any person who you refer to us.
We’re also looking for any Breaking News Stories. If you are aware of a breaking news story, please contact us through our contact page or use the form below.
Get in touch